We are looking for energetic, driven and reliable individuals to join our growing team in Middletown, DE as Customer Service team members.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Be the voice of our company and serve as the primary contact with our customers, providing real-time service through phone, online chat and emails
- Field a high volume of inbound calls and some outbound calls, as well as answer emails and correspond with customers via a live chat system
- Problem solve and troubleshoot customer issues and complaints with a high level of empathy and respect for each individual case
- Negotiate solutions with customers that leave them feeling positive
- Adhere to customer service procedures and policies while doing right by our customers
- Liaison with departments across the organization, from order processing and accounting to marketing and merchandising
- Contribute ideas to improve the customer experience and internal efficiencies
- Join a team of like-minded and dedicated individuals to jointly improve customer relationships
The role is based in Middletown, Delaware.
Specific qualifications we are looking for include:
- SUPREME communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer and internet proficiency, especially email and web applications with the ability to learn company specialized software
- Ready, willing and able to take on any customer’s challenge
- Enjoy making people happy and willing to go above and beyond to make that happen
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally organized
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift as well as evenings and weekends, during our peak season(s)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Discounts on dresses (including for family and friends)
- Free snacks and coffee (occasional company lunches too, cuz why not?!)
- A culture that is fun and a little out there (spirit week, Flashpoll Friday and more)!
BY THE WAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees and interns as well as the contractors we work with. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.